The ARA has partnered with companies that specialize in occupational health and safety to offer exclusive discounts to ARA members looking for training:
Global Hazmat has been providing compliance and safety-related training and services to North American companies for over fifteen years. They offer quality services as well as a variety of training options (such as online and computer–based training, self-study manuals, and on-site hands-on training) for Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), Hazmat, Spill Response, Hazardous Waste, Emergency Measures, WHMIS and WHMIS 2015(GHS).
They can also provide support for hazardous waste licenses, contingency plans, spill response planning, and safety consulting. Global Hazmat carries all placards, labels, and other safety support materials; stock absorbents; and customize spill kits for your industry.
As an ARA Member, you qualify for the following products/services at reduced rates:
- 30% off the list price for TDG and WHMIS online training and self-study manuals
- 15% off the list price for truck spill kits (bag or pail size)
- Complimentary regulatory support via email with any order over $250 ($175 value)
- Complimentary two-hour hazardous waste consultation with a hazardous waste pickup service ($350 value)
Orders can be placed with Global Hazmat by phone (1-877-744-4999 toll-free or 604-882-4999 locally) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must mention the promo code #ARA2017 in order to receive the discount.
Phoenix Fire Life & Safety is a fire protection and life safety contractor serving Western Canada through a network of branch offices, authorized distributors, and affiliated companies. Through their services, they can provide fire and life safety training to all ARA members. As the ARA’s newest supplier, they are extending the following savings and benefits programs to ARA members:
- Preferred pricing for Temporary OFA Attendant (Level 2) coverage service to meet WCB Regulation compliance
- A free occupational health, safety and environmental Assessment that covers 19 industry-specific elements for all workplace/site locations
- Development of one free introductory component of a Health & Wellness program
- Free planning and coordination of a NAOSH-submitted event to kick-start Health & Safety Week
- Free access to our Continued Professional Development sessions, held throughout the year
- “ZOLL AED plus,” priced at $1650 (+ shipping and tax), compared with MSRP of $1980; includes our team of experts to setup the device (ready-to-use) and demo with your staff
- Preferred pricing for virtual fire, hands-on fire extinguisher simulation training sessions
For more information, contact Jeannie at 604-534-6079 or visit phoenixfireprevention.com/